Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome Address

     What's up everybody.  This is the fascinating one Chris EsteEsco, and in my continuing efforts to keep things fascinating for you, I've started a blog to bring you into my life more, and share things with you that will never make my Facebook or Twitter accounts lol. This is where you will find my realest thoughts about a lot of things so don't be suprised by anything that you read when you visit me here.  The most important thing is that we are going to have fun. I encourage you all to comment on the things that I post here including the personal things because I'm not one to ever consider myself above good advise.  I probably won't take the advise but I'm not above it. Nothing personal, I'm just hard headed, and like to live out my life experiences rather than just listen, and avoid bullshit all together.

     So thank you all in advance for supporting my writings, more importantly, thank you all for all the love, support you all show me on Facebook, and Twitter.  Welcome, welcome, welcome.

                                                                                            With much love, 
                                                                                                                                
                                                                                             Este....

No comments:

Post a Comment